What Service is Available?
EmployAbility Service provides a range of supports to employers and people with a health condition, injury, illness or disability, through Job Coaches. The range of supports include:
- Individual Needs Assessment
- Vocational Profiling and Career Planning
- Individual Employment Plan
- Job Sourcing and Job Matching
- On-the-Job Support and Coaching
- Advice and Support to Employers
- Follow-up Support and Mentoring to both Employers and Employees
- Access to job vacancies
- Support with the job application process
- Matching skills with employers needs
- Work experience placements
- Employers sourced
- Assistance with integrating into the workplace
- Advice on employment benefits and entitlements
- Professional guidance in career planning
- Identification of skills
- Job Search support and advice
Employment Grants and Supports
Workplace Equipment/Adaptation Grant
Provides funding for a person with a disability who is starting or already in employment to make their workplace more accessible and/or for adapted equipment.
Job Interview - Interpreter Grant
Grant for an interpreter to accompany a person with a speech or hearing impairment to a job interview.
Personal Reader Grant
Provides funding to employ a personal reader to assist someone who is blind or visually impaired in their work.
Employee Retention Grant Scheme
The purpose of the Employee Retention Grant Scheme is to assist employers to retain employees who acquire an illness, condition or impairment which impacts on their ability to carry out their job.
Wage Subsidy Scheme
Financial incentive to employers to encourage them to employ people with a disability.
Disability Awareness Support Scheme
Grants to employers to assist with the cost of disability awareness training.
Back to Work Enterprise Allowance
People getting certain social welfare payments may qualify for the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection Back to Work Enterprise Allowance.
Get in Touch
Have a chat with one of our Job Coaches and see the range of services we offer to Employers and Jobseekers.
EmployAbility Services are funded by the Irish Government through the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection
Tá Seirbhísí Infhostaitheachta maoinithe ag Rialtas na hÉireann tríd an Roinn Gnóthaí Fostaíochta agus Coimirce Sóisialaí